We’re looking to add a Project Developer to our team! If you’re reading this and thinking, “hey, that’s me!” send your resume to [email protected]
- Develop cost estimates for pending or awarded projects.
- Develop Proposals and Contracts for Client Presentation.
- Prepare awarded projects for production including permitting, advance special ordering, product selection report, engineering reports, etc.
- Develop and maintain a process for actual to budget cost information for both on-going and completed projects.
- Support the Sales, Design, Production and Post-Construction Processes.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong background in the residential construction industry
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Abilities to achieve creative and realistic design solutions for our clients
- Late model vehicle in good working order
- Professional appearance
Position responsibilities for pre- during- and post- construction to include but not limited to:
- Accompany the sales and/or design staff to client meetings, as requested.
- Accurately and thoroughly measure, photograph and record all pertinent existing condition information.
- Assist sales person and designer to determine project budget.
- Develop thorough cost estimate for all projects, including, as necessary, meeting with sub-contractors, town officials, vendors to ensure accurate figures. Will also include performing full material ‘take-off’s’.
- Perform all special orders that require lengthy lead times, such as windows, doors, specialty millwork, etc.
- Prepare the written quotes and contracts according to GD, Inc.’s standard presentation protocol.
- Quote and prepare for presentation Change Orders
- Develop and maintain accurate estimating matrix to assist sales personnel with qualifying prospective clients.
- Understand and manage allowance related work. Any costs to the company that are to be billed against allowances must be brought to the attention of the office for accurate billing.
- Prepare budget to actual cost reports (job autopsies)
Benefit package includes matching retirement, health insurance, vacation and sick time. Compensation equivalent to experience. Call the office with questions or for more information.