This beautiful historic home in Harwich needed a refresh. We worked alongside A3 Architects, Inc. in the planning phase of this renovation. The scope of this project included the following:
- Demolish the center section of the home, inclusive of the kitchen, utility room and screened porch.
- Construct new, enlarged connecting section, inclusive of a kitchen, dining and living room, new laundry and covered entry porch.
- Alter the windows on the 2nd floor dormer to accommodate the new roof lines.
- Complete other exterior renovations.
- Construct a stone patio to the rear.